Ideal for . . .
- Horses and ponies at rest or in light work
- Horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- Good doers who need a low calorie feed
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
- Horses and ponies needing a partial hay replacer
Benefits of Fast Fibre® . . .
- Only 7.5% combined starch and sugar level
- High in fibre – 26%
- Suitable for those prone to laminitis
- A low energy/calorie feed –DE 8MJ/kg
- Quick soak– soaks in 60 seconds!
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals
- Contains prebiotics for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses