Horizont Mains Electric Fence Energiser M2
£110.00 inc VAT
Model: M2 Copel
Mains fencer for short to medium fences with low vegetation. Best for domestic animals and horses.Fence and earth connection leads incl.
The M2 mains electric fence energiser can power up to 20km of fence. Powers 4km with average vegetation and will power 1.5km in strong vegetation.
- Stored energy 1.5 Joules
- 12,500 Open Volts
- 2.5W Current
- Can power upto 10km of fence
- Powers 4km of fence with average vegetation
- 1.5km Distance Rating with strong vegetation
- Heavy Duty Case
- Power Indicator
- Easy Grip Terminals
- 2 Year Guarantee
Lead out cable and a 2m earth stake are needed for mains systems.
Delivery & Returns
We endeavour to post out your goods the same day they are ordered; however in busy periods this can take a little longer.
UK Orders (other than local)
- Standard UK delivery for small items is £7.49 or free over £150
- Smaller items are posted Tracked 48 with Royal Mail and usually take 1-4 days from point of order to arrive
- Bulky or multiple items delivery is £150 or free if order value is over £1500
- Local Delivery is classed as to any in the following postcodes : –
- Standard local delivery for small items is £7.49 or free over £150
- Bulky or multiple items delivery is £20.83 or free if order value is over £1500.
- We do not at this time deliver outside the UK but please contact us for special orders.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our full delivery policy.
The following is a quick guide to our returns policy:
If you are not delighted with your purchase you have the right to cancel within 14 days of your purchase, or 14 days from the receipt of the goods (whichever is longer).
In all cases of returns, please email us first to tell us about the issue. If you receive goods which are faulty, or not as ordered, we will give you the option of a refund or replacement, and we will pay for the return costs of the faulty goods.
If you simply change your mind, then we will still refund the purchase price provided you return the goods in an ‘as new’ condition, with all packaging and instructions. You will be responsible for the cost of returning unwanted items, and you should use a tracked or signed for service to do this.
In very rare circumstances our suppliers may charge us a restocking fee for goods we don’t normally hold. If you have simply changed your mind and return an item, we may pass on this cost in rare circumstances.
- You have 14 days to return a non-sale item to us; items must be in their original packaging, unworn and not damaged. A full refund or exchange will be given.
- You have 14 days to return a sale item to us for a full refund; items must be in their original packaging, unworn and not damaged. A full refund or exchange will be given.
- We offer an extended period of returns at Christmas for goods purchased as Christmas presents. Last return date for Christmas presents is January 14th.
- You must make your own arrangements to return goods to us and all postage costs are to be covered by you unless the goods are deemed faulty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.